Monday, February 13, 2012

Obsessed.

My fantastic husband recently got me a new sewing machine. Mine was broken during our last move and I have been missing having one around greatly. I chose the Brother SE400 Embroidery/Sewing machine. I have only used it to sew regular stitches so far, but when I get used to all of the computerized settings, I'm eager to try out the embroidery functions. Since I got the new machine, all I think about is sewing. I think about sewing when I wake up at night, while I eat meals, while I shower...it's a little crazy. My husband was hinting at some alone time when the kids went to bed the other night, but I wasn't catching on until he spelled it out....because I was planning out curtains for my kitchen and a new dress idea. Maybe I need some help...but then again...I'd rather sew and have a glass of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment